Sketching freehand is a whole new way to collaborate creatively. Be that as a designer or an engineer. It’s a medium to jot ideas, visually. It gives us numerous advantages and should not be ignored, It is a more natural, artistic form of communication. You may not be a designer. But inherently, accordingly to Don Norman, everyone is.
It’s great way to improve your creative skills and start thinking in a different way. Art shows you that there is normally more than one way to solve a problem. Art encourages open ended thinking and creativity. These can be really helpful for personal development and solving problems. Skills you learn through sketching can be applied in a number of different areas in your life.
Want to know how to make UX Sketches?
9th June, Saturday | 11 am to 1 pm
Inkmonk Office, Chennai
No. 60, 1st Floor, Muthukrishnan Street, Nelson Manickam Road, Amanjikarai,
About the Speaker:
Aditya Dhotre, Lead Product Designer at Freshworks Inc.
- A self taught designer, Aditya is currently crafting experiences at Freshworks Inc.
- He is fuelled by true passion, with an excellent eye for detail & craftsmanship.
- He is the creator of madproject.in, where he encourages creative enthusiasts to convert their hobby into a creative ritual.
- Aditya has also worked with a number of clients, both independently and through corporates.
- Sketching freehand is a whole new way to collaborate creatively
- Be it as a designer or an engineer. It’s a medium to jot ideas, visually
- Sketching out ideas gives us numerous advantages and should not be ignored
- It is a more natural, artistic form of communication
- You may not be a designer. But inherently, according to Don Norman, everyone is
Who should attend:
- Everyone. Literally Everyone. No restriction!