Note to self:
1. See failure as a beginning, not and end.
2. If you don’t go after it, you won’t get it.
3. Always do more than what is expected.
4. Assume nothing and question everything.
5. Make peace with the past or you’ll pay for it.
6. Stop thinking so much and start acting.
7. Never compare yourself to others.
8. Teach others what you know.
Why this sketching?
Sketching freehand is a whole new way to collaborate creatively. Be that as a designer or an engineer. It’s a medium to jot ideas, visually.
Sketching out ideas gives us numerous advantages and should not be ignored, It is a more natural, artistic form of communication. You may not be a designer. But inherently, accordingly to Don Norman, everyone is.